Pages

February 26, 2014

Getting My Geek On!



Geeking out over here!  I wrote this last night because I'm flying off this morning to go to the AWP writers' conference in Seattle!  I went to it in Denver a couple of years ago, and it rocks!  It's like Mecca for writers. I'll get to see so many people I haven't seen in a while and get to meet in person so many people I'm great friends with on Facebook but I've actually never been in the same room with.

So my posting will be a bit spotty for the rest of the week.  I'm going to take copious notes, however, and blog the conference next week.

And I wanted to fill you in on my stops for the rest of the week on the How to Be a Man Virtual Book Tour.  Isn't it great that I can be in two places at once?  Three places actually ~ tomorrow I'm stopping at two places, in addition to AWP.  I'm stopping by Darkest Cravings, and then I did a web TV interview with the wonderful Julia at Talk Story TV.  I have to tell you ~ Julia's the best. She does these amazing podcasts, and we had a great conversation.  It'll be up 9 a.m. MST this morning. On Thursday, I get to stop by Booklover Sue's blog. Thank you so much, Darkest Cravings and Julia and Sue!  You guys are so great!

So I won't be posting much, but I'll make up for it next week. Promise.

No comments: