Pages

May 6, 2010

We Take Our Encouragement Where We Can Get It

So I took one of those quizzes on Facebook, the one called "What Do You Write?"

Here's what they told me.

Non-fiction. So you write life as it is. You don't like to create things that are fake; you like to emphasize what is real. You evoke empathy in the reader and force them to feel what is real, not what is fake. You are a brillant writer and enjoy writing about other's lives and your life as it really is. "My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way." - Hemingway


I love this! I like to think I am a realist (though in fiction, not nonfiction). And them putting Hemingway in there?! Oooh! And to be told (by something probably only slightly more accurate than a horoscope) that I'm a brilliant writer?!

I'll take it!

What I'm Reading Today: More wonderful Stoner.

No comments: